Instructional Design and Technology M.S.
This exciting online master’s program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to excel as instructional technologists in industry, non-profits and government entities. As a professional educator, you will be able to combine the knowledge of the learning process, instructional systems theory, and various forms of media and learning environments to create the most effective and efficient learning experiences.
Please note: This program does not lead to certification by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.
PROGRAM ADMISSION UPDATE:
This program no longer requires a GRE score for application. Please visit the “Admissions” tab below for more details.
- Students are prepared to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate instructional materials
- Identify and analyze instructional goals of learners
- Develop assessment instruments to measure learning objectives
- Design online, mobile, and interactive instructional materials using advanced software (i.e., Adobe eLearning Suite, Articulate, Camtasia)
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
- Currently hold, or aspire to pursue a career related to instructional technology
- Seeking position in an educational or corporate training setting
- Possess basic computing technology skill.
- Access to high-quality internships in the metro Atlanta area
- Program designed with insight from leading professionals in business, healthcare and non-profit sectors
- A minimum of 36 semester hours is required to receive your degree
- 4 semesters or 1.5 years
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Home Depot
- Pennsylvania State University
- Georgia Tech
- Corporate Training
- Instructional Design
- Training and Development